Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

27 weeks


 

I missed taking a picture last week.  My dad was in town and I never got around to taking one. It was really great seeing him.  It gets a little lonely being pregnant so far from your family. Plus, it is tough to go out with friends due to the exhaustion and the tendency for social gatherings to be at bars/drinking related.

The baby is doing well as far as I can tell. He moves around so much I've started imagining his life as a ninja.  I think he shifted recently, going from transverse (sideways) to up and down.  Hopefully he isn't breech, but there is still time for him to move into position so I'm not too worried.  My next appointment is tomorrow where I'll be tested for gestational diabetes. Its not due to any risk factor, they do it for every patient. I'll update the results when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment