Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Picture time!

Here I am last weekend when I was 39weeks and 3days.



Now I am just about at 40 weeks and I can't wait to get this over with!

While I am really uncomfortable, the worst part is the waiting!  I've never had much patience and sitting around waiting for something to happen is so difficult!  I'm uncomfortable and I'm running out of clothes that fit so I don't want to go anywhere.  It is difficult to drive with the large belly and short arms/legs because you sit very close to the steering wheel, so I don't want to go anywhere.  I live in fear of having my water break in public, so I don't want to go anywhere...getting the point?

And now pregnancy fun fact no one ever tells you about #452:  Lightning crotch!  Yep, you read that right.  It feels as though your crotch has been hit by lightning, electrocuted, or stabbed repeatedly with a sharp knife.  It can get so painful that it stops you in your tracks.  Apparently, it is related to dilation/effacement so I'm taking it as a good sign. My 40 week appointment is tomorrow so I'll have another update then...but hopefully I'll be in labor so I won't.

1 comment:

  1. waiting sucks. it's like we breathe a huuuge sigh of relief because we have made it to term and now it's like.. COME ONNNNNN

    ReplyDelete