Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Only a week has gone by?!





A slideshow of my pregnancy!


Today Clark is 11 days old but it feels like so much more time has passed!

Recovery is going really well.  I'm only in a moderate amount of pain (all stitches/girly parts related) but I haven't had to take any pain medication, which is great.  I am taking iron pills due to the blood loss, but thats it!

It took about a week for the swelling to go down.  Having an IV really makes the swelling extra puffy so basically I hate most pictures from last week!

Clark is doing GREAT!  He left the hospital at 8lbs 11oz and at one week he already passed his birth weight and is over 9lbs!   He is sleeping well, although he is up every 1.5-2 hours to feed (such a chunkster).  Breastfeeding is going really well, he's latching well and my supply is keeping up with his need to feed constantly.   He makes the cutest face when he's hungry so we've started calling him Bear, since that is what it reminds me of.

His favorite place to be (other than on our chests) is in his swing.  He can sit in that thing for hours! So thanks again to Heather, Jon, Eric, Vince, Josh for the lifesaving gift.









No comments:

Post a Comment