Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 21


It is an embarrassment that I don't own a single Eagles shirt or jersey.  So here I am about to head out to watch the Eagles masterful defeat of the Giants in my green striped shirt.

Nothing much new to discuss this week (which is great!).  Christmas is just around the corner so we've been busy preparing the house for our guests and our kids.  To make room for the nursery we moved Karryssa's room into the room that used to hold the office and the office was scattered throughout the house.   In order to make the transition easier on Karryssa, I decided to completely re-decorate her room. I painted all types of things: a dresser, the window shutters, the doors and trim, & the drawer handles. We bought a new writing desk and new decor including a rug, a lamp, wall stickers, accent pillows, desk chair, mirror, and window valiance. We've basically finished this project (whew) and we are about to embark on the nursery.  Starting after the new year, I'll post weekly updates to the nursery along with my bump pics.

Have a great Christmas or Holiday break!

No comments:

Post a Comment