Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

23 Weeks

Happy New Year!

Yea, I'm late again, get over it. :) Oh and btw, that picture is actually 23w and 5d...hehe.

So I seem to have turned a pregnancy corner these past few weeks.  I went from blissfully unaffected by the growing baby to painful days and nights.  Suddenly I have severe back pain (I blame the holiday weight gain), indigestion (I blame Corey), and braxton hicks contractions (can I blame Corey for these too?).  BH contractions are like "practice" contractions and are not harmful, however they are uncomfortable.
Blah.

We are starting to get the nursery ready which means priming and painting!  Luckily Corey has a few days left before going back to school, so while I type away at the computer with a heating pad on my back, he's in there priming away the yellow to make room for a creamy neutral.

        
            Here he is hard at work.

Here are the "before" pictures of the nursery.  Remember, it was originally set up for a 5 year old girl, so yes it already kinda looks like a childs room.





And here is the beautiful crib that my mama bought us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment